Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My First Blog

Hello!  This is my very first blog.  I decided that this blog should be about why I started a blog in the first place, so here goes.  I have been doing a lot of reading lately as well as self exploration.  This has made me become more and more interested in seeing hoe other people view the world.  I have particular thoughts about G-d, addiction, genetics, science and so many other famous topics and I really want to get my opinion out there.  I also wanted to test whether I could become a writer or not.  I have so many interesting stories that I want to share.  I would love to see my work published one day.  So let's see how much interest I get on my blog.  

So, this is how my blogging will probably go:  I will not post regularly at the same time every day.  I will likely post when I have something to say and I will not use the names of any of my friends here.  

I have good and bad days, days when I am inspired and days when I am blocked, but I always love to write and so many things inspire me.  I ask that you be patient with me and tune in frequently .  I also ask that you give me regular feedback.  I can take constructive criticism very well.  

So, welcome to my world and I hope you find it interesting.

Sincerely,
Paula G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment