Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ugh!


Warning, this is a rant...

I miss being able to walk.  I miss standing without help.  I miss carrying my own plate.  I miss getting down the stairs by myself.  I miss making dinner for my family.  I miss packing lunch for my kids.  I miss wearing 2 shoes.  I miss wearing pretty shoes.  I miss taking a real shower.  I miss showering not being a chore.  I miss going up and down the stairs whenever I need/ want too.  I miss not being in pain.  I miss the muscles in my leg.  I miss my normal foot.  I miss swimming.  I miss sleeping through the night.

I wish I knew when this would be better.  I wish I had never had a cyst in my ankle.  I wish I knew why this happened.  I wish I could just get over it.

I have been very good up until now.  It has been over a month.  I haven't complained and I have rarely cried, but I am fed up right now.  I just want to be done with all of this and I just want a few minutes to feel sorry for myself.  I feel sorry for my family all the time.  Children should not have to wait on their parent all the time.  They should be able to go out and play and their mom should be able to make their lunches and their hot chocolate when they want it.  I feel so badly for my husband.  My wonderful, amazing husband.  He is doing everything!  Cleaning the house, getting everything ready for the kids, making dinner after dinner after dinner, all of the laundry, the dishes, taking the dogs out, you name it, he is doing it.

Okay, so now what?  I have finally complained.  I should be grateful that I do not have to live like this forever.  I know that.  It just seems like it is going to take that long to get back to normal.  I am sad that I feel this angry.  I can't control it.  There is not really much I can do other than try to get better.  Thanks for reading.

UGH!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. How frustrating for you! Sending thoughts, mojo, and healing your way. SOON. =)

    ReplyDelete